Looking for something then Search Our Blog
Recent Items on our Blog
- How to Share Your 3G/4G Internet Connection With Other Devices From Your Windows Tablet
- How to make the most of your PC’s ports
- How to Disable the Mobile Version of a Website on Your Phone
- Why You Can’t Use CPU Clock Speed to Compare Computer Performance
- Google Glass vs. Smartphone: Which is Faster?
- Samsung PN51F5500 3D Smart Plasma HDTV review
- How to Digitize/Backup Cassette Tapes and Other Old Media
- Fix & Speed Up Your PC Automatically
Tags3D camcorder Amazon Android App Apps BlackBerry Camcorder camera cell phone cloud Cloud Storage Computer Computer games Creative Sound Blaster Tactic3D Omega Wireless Headphones Digital Cameras ebooks email Galaxy S4 Games Google Google Nexus 10 instant messaging iPhone iPhone5 iPhone Cardstore Mobile app Kindle laptop Lenovo ThinkPad X1 Carbon 14" Ultrabook mobile phone Moto x Nikon Nikon Coolpix P330 Nintendo Wii U Optoma GT750 3D Gaming Projector pc Poker Printers smartphone software software monitoring Telikin Elite ThinkPad X1 Carbon webpages Windows 7 Windows 8
Tag Archives: BlackBerry
Let’s be honest: it’s not a great time to be BlackBerry right now. Each morning brings yet more news stories that hint — no, scream — at the company’s rapid unraveling. In the nine days following the announcement of the Z30, the company halted its BBM rollout and announced plans to fire 4,500 employees. Meanwhile, T-Mobile withdrew retail support, Motorola started sniffing around BlackBerry’s top talent and its manufacturing partner looked for an exit. Finally, BlackBerry entered into a sale agreement, and the company had to concede that it lost a billion dollars on unsold Z10 handsets. So, what does all of this make the Z30?